In this workshop, we will take elements from a typical vinyasa class and explain them in depth. We will take a closer look at yogic tools such as Bandhas and Ujjayi breathing - how they are interrelated, and how to integrate them into your practice. And yes, heard you: an asana lab for standing postures and Chaturanga will be included as well. This will bring your regular practice in class to a whole new level!
On this Saturday afternoon we will look deeper into:
* Vinyasa - its meaning including a look into yogic philosophy
* How to breathe in Ujjayi breath
* Bandhas - their benefits and how to find and apply them during class
* Asana Technique: Standing Asanas, Downward facing dog and Chaturanga Dandasana
* Bringing it all together in a newfound yogic flow.
ALEXANDRA BORN is an experienced Jivamukti Yoga teacher and very appreciated at Little Peace. A Romanian-German with a passion for France and a love for the Swedish countryside.
Alex teaches with great knowledge in anatomy sprinkled with warmth and a good laugh.
"Ever since moving to Stockholm in 2010, I share yoga the way I practice it on the mat. Yoga gives us clarity, releases any tension and emotional stress, refills us with hope, belief and trust - trust, belief and hope towards ourselves that we can master our lives with everything and everyone in it."
TEACHER ALEXANDRA BORN
DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 10TH
PRICE: 595 KR